The cleverly designed MMB8D MiniStageBoxes use unique, all steel chassis which are as small as they can be - only 1RU high x 9.5" wide (1/2 rack width) and 3" deep. Each box has 8 Neutrik black/gold connectors on one side (all male, all female or 4 male and 4 female XLRs or 8 TRS) and a high quality DB25 female gold contact connector on the other side.
This unusually small package allows the widest variety of uses. With the included base-plate, the MMB8D is a tiny stagebox or for simple wall mounting. Without the baseplate, the MMB8D can be hung or hidden away. Two MMB8D can be mounted side-by-side in the MMBR Rack Adapter and will use only 1ru in your rack!
The MMLB8D MiniLineBox is similar to the MMB8D MiniStageBox but instead of having the DB25 female connector mounted on the box, it is terminated to a DB25 male connector to a hardwired 4ft cable. This enables the MMLB8D to be connected directly to your equipment without the need for an additional DB25/DB25 interconnecting cable.
- Built to provide road-tough durability for the uncompromising professional
- Designed to provide convenience and simplicity for AES/EBU cabling needs
- Uniquely designed steel boxes for the MMB8D and MMLB8D products
- Manufactured using only high durability components full size conductors in the cables and metal body connectors with gold contacts
- Created to provide wide flexibility for easy system reconfiguration
- All Neutrik XLR and TRS black/gold connectors
- Offers choice of digital or analog wiring
- Backed up by Wireworks lifetime warranty