|Wireworks RS Series Transformer Isolated Microphone Splitters are rack-mount units featuring all XLR inputs and XLR outputs.|
This simplified design, offers the greatest flexibility in applications where muti-channel cabling is not used. All XLR connectors are mounted on the front panel for easy up-front access.
All Wireworks Transformer Isolated Splitters feature genuine Jensen Transformers for optimum quality and assured isolation.
RS Series are available in 8, 12, and 16 channel models, each with either 1, 2 or 3 isolated outputs. Ground lift switches are provided for each channel.
Each microphone splitter features a 1:1, 1:1:1, or 1:1:1:1 turns ratio bridging transformer with a single primary and one, two, or three secondary windings. Transformers also maintain separate faraday shields and reject common mode noise caused by the voltage differences between the chassis of the multiple mixers. Phantom power can be passed through the direct output.
- Available with 1, 2, or 3 isolated outputs
- All XLRs are mounted on the front panel for easy access
- 8, 12, and 16 channel models
- Ground lift switches for each channel
- Genuine Jensen Transformers
- Super tough packaging, suitable for road use
- Phantom power compatibility
- Wireworks lifetime warranty against defects in parts and workmanship