Here's another bright idea from Wireworks! LumaVue is the new, first-to-market, custom panel product that can be rear illuminated for instant identification - the perfect solution for use in floor pockets, back stage, orchestra pits and other locations where there is limited visibility.
Wireworks LumaVue features non-metallic cell cast acrylic, which provides maximum durability. Panels are rear engraved so the markings cannot be marred or destroyed. The engraving is readable and visible on its own, even without the use of rear illumination. The panels will not rust or tarnish and are offered in 10 high impact colors to match or contrast the venue decor. Colors include red, burgundy, blue, navy, almond, white, grey, black, gold and silver.
LumaVue Plates and Panels are available in one eighth or one quarter inch thickness with a gloss or matte, no glare finish. Reverse legend engraving captures ambient room light to provide a muted illuminant effect on the rear engraving for easy intelligibility. By rear lighting, the engraving glows with a gentle easy-read appearance without harshness. LumaVue is perfect for connection panels, switch panels and diagrams of any kind - virtually any graphic, logo or picture can be used to create unlimited design possibilities. Your company name and logo can add a distinctive touch. The panels that can help you see in the dark.
Wireworks LumaVue Custom Panels and Plates offer a superb, eye-catching appearance with a smooth, easy to wipe clean, flat front surface which provides a refined look for any setting. Ideal for high profile corporate installations where a finished architectural appearance is essential, LumaVue Custom Plates and Panels lend an elegance and grace not achievable with metal panels. The sleek, non industrial appearance is eminently suitable for high end residential installations as well.
LumaVue Plates and Panels are available in a variety of standard sizes or shapes, including standard gang plates, wall plates and rack panels. It is suitable for interface panels of any kind. Custom sizes are also easily available. Wireworks LumaVUE is UV stabilized for outdoor use.
- Captures ambient room light to brilliantly illuminate internal nomenclature for easy intelligibility
- Can be rear lighted to improve readability in darker areas
- By rear lighting, the engraving glows with a gentle easy-read appearance without harshness
- Ideal for use back-stage, in floor pockets, orchestra pits and other locations where there is limited visibility
- 10 spectacular colors for high visual impact
- Superb eye-catching appearance with a smooth, easy to wipe clean front surface
- Panels are rear engraved so marking cannot be marred, worn or destroyed
- Perfect for connection panels, switch panels and diagrams of any kind
- Ideal for high profile corporate installations where appearance is essential
- Silky non-glare matte or high gloss surface finishes
- Elegant, non industrial appearance suitable for high end residential installations
- Exceptionally hard material surface which is ideal where a tough surface and resistance to the elements is required
- UV stabilized so they can be used outdoors - won't rust or tarnish
- 1/8" or 1/4" thicknesses to fit your requirements.
- Durable non-conductive material provides total electrical isolation
- Unlimited design options - virtually any graphic, logo or picture
- Refined look for any setting not achievable with metal panels
- Corners can easily be rounded
- Make a dramatic impact by identifying your racks with your company name and logo
- Perfect for informational signs: Quite Please